Operations Improvement for Large Stationary Assemblies
We’re operations specialists that eliminate on-time delivery issues and promote operational excellence
Challenges with Large Stationary Assemblies The Duggan Approach Solves:
There are many challenges that are not present in traditional manufacturing environments when it comes to large stationary assemblies.
Chief among these issues are long product lead times in the order of days, weeks, or even higher and the large number of complex jobs that must be completed for the overall ‘product’ to be considered finished.
This in turn makes scheduling and deploying resources like material and manpower difficult, as the pre-defined sequence of work may not be possible to achieve given changes and schedule adjustments.
What To Expect With A Duggan Engagement:
- Improve on-time delivery
- Improve schedule attainment
- Increase ability to meet the lead time
- Improve customer response time
- Increase cost-effectiveness
- Increase production floor decision-making and accountability
Not sure where to start?
Start with our 2-day assessment to clarify how Operational Excellence can be deployed at your business.
What does a Duggan assessment deliver to you?
- Determine your destination and goals as a business
- Analyze your process and plant layout
- Analyze your flow of information
- Develop your product families to define value streams
Clarify your next steps without committing to a long-term engagement with Duggan
Our Services & Solutions
Operations development with Duggan means we train, coach, implement and manage projects with you.
Consultants rely on technology and trends to lead the way or share ideas for you to implement on your own. They have nothing to measure and no accountability.
Duggan sets a destination/goal, builds the project plan with you, and holds ourselves accountable for your project success.
From implementing Operational Excellence to accelerating growth company-wide, we have a proven track record of success. Some of our global clients include:
The Duggan Difference
See why common offerings fall short of your expectations and end up wasting your time
What is it?
How does it help?
Is it the right time for you to implement OpEx?
Product Families & Mixed Model Value Streams
Simplify and organize your complex business into a structured process all personnel understand
- “It’s really focused on customers; it’s focused on markets; it’s focused on strategy. Operations get times, it’s not ignored. It’s not like we don’t want to talk about it. It’s that we don’t have to talk about it.”Jim Miller, Vice President of Operations and Plasma Businesses at Hypertherm
- "Tim spent three days with us to teach us Operational Excellence in the office methods, and help us apply them to one of our core value streams ... But by the third day, the team was fully sold on the ideas and extremely motivated to make the changes happen immediately. This is a credit to the OpEx methods and particularly to the way Tim taught with a no-nonsense approach, answered difficult questions, and guided the team to the future state value stream design and action plan."Remi Guillemette Business Processes & Continuous Improvement Manager at CAE Australia Pty Ltd
- "I have utilized Kevin Duggan at various times over the last 15 years, first at United Technologies Corporation and now at my current company FMC Technologies. He demonstrates a very high level of competency in all things lean and Operational Excellence, is very articulate and knows how to engage an audience. With his expertise and presentation style, he has my highest recommendation for corporate training and conference keynoting!"John Boyd Senior Vice President Global Products at TechnipFMC