Most operations improvement projects don’t result in better on-time delivery. We fix that.
Only 2% of lean implementations achieve desired objectives.*
We’re operations specialists who eliminate on-time delivery issues and promote Operational Excellence for manufacturing & MRO companies.
* Noted in Industry Week
Congratulations to our client, Singapore Airlines Engineering Company, on winning an excellence in MRO award! SIAEC is an exemplary model of what’s possible when you commit to the Duggan methodology.
We wrote the award-winning books on leveraging operations for business growth
Our knowledge is what separates us from the rest. Duggan Associates pioneered Operational Excellence almost 15 years ago. Our books and resources are a detailed guide for our design process to transform your operations. We don’t just brainstorm and run Kaizen events. Instead, we teach and guide our clients through our design methodology. Everything we do is teachable and repeatable. We teach our clients to succeed after we leave.
Download Your Guide
Learn more about how we help your company improve your operations for business growth.
Some of our global clients include:
My operations has A Specific Problem To Solve
- More output to customers in a shorter time frame
- On-time delivery
- Flexibility to build to customer demand
- Customer response time improvement
- Increased cash flow
- Educated workforce
- Fewer meetings
- Less management intervention
- An end-to-end customer delivery system that each employee is engaged with
I’m Ready To Create Flow For My Complex Business
- Improve reliability of value stream performance
- How to handle Mixed Model
- Increase profitability & drive more growth
- Implement Operational Excellence in my office
- Deliver on-time to all your customers, every time
Our Services & Solutions
Operations development with Duggan means we train, coach, implement, and manage projects with you.
Consultants rely on technology and trends to lead the way or share ideas for you to implement on your own. They have nothing to measure and no accountability.
Duggan sets a destination/goal, builds the project plan with you, and holds ourselves accountable for your project success.
Not sure where to start?
Start with our 2-day assessment to clarify how Operational Excellence can be deployed at your business.
What does a Duggan assessment deliver to you?
- Determine your destination and goals as a business
- Analyze your process and plant layout
- Analyze your flow of information
- Develop your product families to define value streams
Clarify your next steps without committing to a long-term engagement with Duggan
The Duggan Difference
See why common offerings fall short of your expectations and end up wasting your time
What is it?
How does it help?
Is it the right time for you to implement OpEx?
The Benefits of Operational Excellence
See what you can expect in the course of a 6-month engagement with Duggan
Product Families & Mixed Model Value Streams
Simplify and organize your complex business into a structured process all personnel understand
- “It’s really focused on customers; it’s focused on markets; it’s focused on strategy. Operations get times, it’s not ignored. It’s not like we don’t want to talk about it. It’s that we don’t have to talk about it.”Jim Miller, Vice President of Operations and Plasma Businesses at Hypertherm
- "As part of our Transformation journey, SIA Engineering Company has engaged Duggan Associates to guide us on our Lean Transformation journey to improve productivity and efficiency, enhance customer and staff experience, build organisational capabilities and strengthen continuous improvement culture. Duggan Associates’ deep technical expertise from experience in relevant industry has enabled quick wins through the deployment of Lean tools such as VSM, 5S, 3P, standard work and visual flow. Duggan Associates’ Lean concept and approach focus on high participation and buy-in, resulting in common language and ground up initiatives on the shop floor. I am very encouraged by the focus on sustainable transformation and capability building in mindset and capabilities. I thank Duggan Associates for the close partnership with leadership and proactiveness in strengthening the support."SVP Transformation & Technology at SIA Engineering Company
- "Tim spent three days with us to teach us Operational Excellence in the office methods, and help us apply them to one of our core value streams ... But by the third day, the team was fully sold on the ideas and extremely motivated to make the changes happen immediately. This is a credit to the OpEx methods and particularly to the way Tim taught with a no-nonsense approach, answered difficult questions, and guided the team to the future state value stream design and action plan."Remi Guillemette, Business Processes & Continuous Improvement Manager at CAE Australia Pty Ltd
- "I have utilized Kevin Duggan at various times over the last 15 years, first at United Technologies Corporation and now at my current company FMC Technologies. He demonstrates a very high level of competency in all things lean and Operational Excellence, is very articulate and knows how to engage an audience. With his expertise and presentation style, he has my highest recommendation for corporate training and conference keynoting!"John Boyd, Senior Vice President Global Products at TechnipFMC