Duggan Associates has the following positions available:
Duggan Associates is seeking a dynamic consultant to join our team of experts in guiding companies to achieve Operational Excellence. Individuals should have successful experience teaching and implementing lean value stream design for manufacturing and office processes. Advanced knowledge in mixed model value streams and handling shared resources in machine shops is a plus. Beyond the technical knowledge, a successful candidate will be able to coach executives and operators on Operational Excellence and how to attain it using advanced lean techniques. Excellent communication and presentation skills are an absolute must.
This position involves heavy travel both in the U.S. and internationally. This job does not require relocating to company headquarters.
• Ability to speak and teach in front of an audience
• High energy with a professional outgoing personality
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organization with attention to detail
• Several years experience implementing lean value streams in manufacturing and office environments
• Experience leading a lean transformation, including working closely with high-level executives and direct labor workforce
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in management, engineering, or business
If you meet these requirements and are willing to travel for this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries will be kept in confidence.
1130 ten rod rd ste. a 201
north kingstown ri usa 02852
+ 1 401.667.7299